Saturday, January 3, 2009

Like the Winter of 96

That's the word on the street at least, and for those of you that
don't know about 96 it was bad. Coy called from Starbucks this morning
and said that it was crazy outside so I figured I'd take a look. I
honestly didn't expect to see as much snow as I did, I had to shovel
myself out of the house just to get to the driveway. There was no way
Coy was even going to make it in to the driveway so I shoveled just
enough so that he could pull in off the road then later did the rest
of the driveway. I felt like such a Montananin with my snow boots on
just shoveling away, we got at least two feet of snow with 4 foot
drifts.

1 comment:

The Mills said...

That was our winter last year! Evey snow was a foot or two, and poor Jason spent an hour every few days digging the car out! I was in new baby land, so I didn't notice how much snow there was until the end of winter...we got 18 feet of snow last winter!