Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

> 4 years ago today I was all glamed up and walking down the aisle. It
> was a lot like today's weather, it was rainy. I remember trying to
> decide if we should move the wedding inside or just hope the rain
> would stop. Well we decided we would to keep it outside, anyway....
> I remember being so excited and anxious, it was here, the day I
> dreamed about since I was a little girl (I know typical). More than
> the wedding I was excited that the man, waiting out there for me,
> was amazing! I knew that I would always be loved, taken care of and
> respected. I felt so blessed that the Lord had chosen such an
> amazing man of God for me.
> I saw this couple the other day and I had to snap a picture, they
> were so cute! Even in their old age this husband was still
> chivelrious helping his wife to the car. When I saw them I thought,
> if the Lord should tarry, I hope Coy and I can be like this couple.
> Cute and old. Although I wonder how we will dress?

> By the way the rain stopped right before I walked down the aisle.


>
>
>
>

2 comments:

jennie said...

i'm sure you'll wear purple pants, and if this guy is wearing suspenders, i'm sure coy will wear those...

alaina said...

What a cute blog and cute picture! Happy Anniversary! We love you guys and we miss you already.