Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Beautiful Sight

That's right fresh green chili straight from New Mexico roasting in my
oven. Coy's family was just in town and they brought us a 30 lb bag, a
little excesive? Not at all it should hopefully last until next
season. You may be thinking big deal we have Mexican food here in
Montana, first of all ya right and second you can only get this chili
in NM. I miss only a few things since we left NM and that's family,
friends, and New Mexican food, which green chili is a big part of.

4 comments:

Anthony said...

That's fantastic! I'm very happy for you all there. Eat a generous portion of enchiladas in honor of da 'Burque'

Josh Bowers said...

Amen!

stacia said...

jealous. so very jealous. i have no green chili. who will deliver me from this deplorable state?

Brooke said...

I WANT GREEN CHILI!!! We miss it so bad! I actually found some "NM Hatch Chili" at our local grocery store last weekend. I freaked out - bought a pound of it and when home immediately to begin roasting it in my oven. But much to mine and my husbands dismay - they were super lame and mild... I was so sad...