Monday, September 29, 2008

My Friend Elisha

I have this problem lately, I don't go to bed when I should. Instead I stay up really late and talk to Elisha Guido, usually on Facebook but tonight in the flesh. Everyone was over earlier but she never left. She is lots of fun and brings out my crazy side. I should go to bed but we are watching food network, she is teaching me the ways of Facebook and were taking random pictures. Anyways I just thought some of you should know about her. Please note what time this blog was posted. I am going to bed now.


This is what we look like when were tired


Here we are in Paris, really

2 comments:

Elisha said...

Would it be strange for me to be the first to comment on this? Negative.

Also, Paris sure was fun! Next time lets not take coach though. We deserve first class.

Carrie Rowe said...

i'm glad i didn't stay, i don't want my face to get distorted like that. paris would have been fun though. love you girls!