Monday, November 3, 2008

Excercising our Right

I get so nervous when I vote, I feel like I'm taking a test that I
will be graded after, and at the sametime I am proud to be able to
vote, it makes me feel so responsible and American. We live in such a
small town, that when Coy and I went to vote we ran into the Luskos,
Eric, and Carrie and none of us planned it. Although the true
testament that we live in a small town is that we voted using paper
and not computers. After voting we enjoyed the nice courthouse
grounds. Coy is gaurding Ella she is kind of a big deal (that was for
you Carrie), while Carrie talks to Lenya, she's also a big deal, the
girls are running around, as Eric takes a photo of Levi next to the
ten commandments.

1 comment:

Jesse Lusko said...

I voted for the first time! We had paper too in Albuquerque so who knows?