Wednesday, November 26, 2008

She did it she did it!!!!!!

Yay!!!! Ella!!!! She rolled over for the first time this morning! Just
like with Emma I barely missed it, I stepped into the kitchen to put
the teapot on and when I returned Ella was on her belly. I rolled her
over to see if she would do it again but of course when I went to the
other room and returned she was on her stomach again. Finally the
third time I got to see it. Emma being the the supportive big sister
she is lay next to Ella and told her good job. She is getting so big,
she is 4 months now, such a happy girl and such a joy to have around.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

YAY!!!

eric said...

It kind of looks like she fell off the couch and you took a picture of it because you thought it was funny. But it's not funny. What's the opposite of "LOL"? That's how I feel right now at seeing poor ella facedown on the floor after falling the equivalent of 10 feet onto the hard carpet below.