Friday, May 29, 2009

More babies!

No I don't mean Coy and I, but Emma's fish. Apparently her mickey
mouse platy is a boy and dalmation fish is a girl, and they love
eachother. Let me tell you the story....
A few days back Manna (girl fish) started acting weird, her tail would
float up like she had no control of it and she would spin in circles.
I thought she must be dying, and a few times I thought she was dead.
She would be completely still with her tail up completely vertical.
This went on for 3 days.
Well today she seemed to be swimming normal she just seemed weak. Emma
and I were looking at her when I noticed a few tiny little fish
swimming around, I freaked out and then realized why Manna seemed to
be dying, she had been in labor. So we have 9 new fish making a total
of 11. Apparently the mommy and daddy fish will eat the babies so they
are currently in a seperate tank, all I have to say is I did not sign
up for this....
You can barely see the baby fish but there are 2 in this picture, they
are the orange dots in the center.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny!

Danielle Josephsen Photography said...

I'm so happy for you guys! So happy in fact that I really for real laughed out loud for joy!