Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yummmmm!

Coy wanted to make cookie the other night but we ran out of flour, he
was so disappointed and so was I. But I didn't want to bug the
neighbor so I got creative. I thought what else do we have.....cake
mix! Yes but no frosting...boo! Well then I got even more creative and
googled "other uses for cake mix". I found exactly what I wanted, a
cookie recipe....yay! The recipe was so simple I have it memorized
( cake mix, 1 stick butter, 1 egg, and 2 tblsp of water if using
chocolate cake mix) I also added chocolate chips.
As I baked these cookies I told Coy "these would work great for ice
cream sandwhiches," he immediatly got up and went to the store to get
ice cream. I was right they were amazing!
I am so excited about this new recipe, I wanted to keep it a secret
and just make them for people but not tell them how, but it's so
amazing I must tell everyone!

No comments: