Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

I wanted to say happy fathers day to all you dads out there.
I was thinking this morning how much I love being a dad.
I'm so blessed to have two wonderful daughters. 
They astound and humble me everyday and 
are moment by moment reminders of God's grace towards me.

I was also thinking how much I love my dad. 
In a world where so many families have absent or uninvolved fathers 
my dad was alway there. So much of what I have learned in life
I learned from him. He is a wonderful role model for me, even to this day.

I have a high standard to live up to as a father. The supreme example of 
my Heavenly Father and life of sacrifice of my earthly father... big shoes indeed.

I was also thinking that, I don't tell him how much I appreciate him, enough.

So Happy Fathers Day Dad! I love you very much.

1 comment:

Tori said...

Oh goodness! Steve Trammel with HAIR! I've never seen that before... I've always pictured him looking exactly as he does now.