Saturday, December 1, 2007

I can climb


Oh no, just when we thought having a baby that walks was crazy enough Emma decides that she is going to start climbing on things. She is just so ambitious and wants to try everything, I guess thats a good thing. First she got on her toy zebra all by herself and we thought, "that was awesome, she is such a big girl!" Then, today it was a small green table in the children's ministry room, the table is an inch or two taller than the chair she is on. That is when I realized, my life is going to get a lot harder and more stressful, but I guess it is true your children pay you back for what you did to your parents. I started crawling out of my crib when I was around six months, and Coy climbed over a huge chain link fence when he was only two. I think were in trouble!

1 comment:

izzi ray said...

she has such a mullet!!!!!!!
:)