Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ok so I apologize for not have a picture but the situation didn't allow. Coy and I were driving home late from the Active bowling night, I was driving because once it reaches a certain hour Coy can't drive because he will fall asleep at the wheel.
Our right head light was out so I was driving extra cautious so as not to get pulled over. We were about 2-3 miles from our house when I saw a cop car at the stop light across from me, as soon as I saw him I knew I was doomed. I had a red light so was stopped and he turned down the road I was headed to. Making sure to do the speed limit I went towards my doom, he pulled off the road and immediately got behind me, I knew it was over. He told me he pulled me over for having a headlight out and for not having a front license plate, which is illegal in MT. He was nice enough to let me off with a verbal warning, we drove off feeling very relieved, not more then 30 seconds passed when I saw another cop car. I knew what he was going to do, and he did. We passed him and he pulled onto the road right behind us. NNNNOOOOO!!! What do I say, I just got pulled over and the other cop just gave me a warning, can you do the same? He took forever to come to the car but when he did come to the window he smiled and said " I heard you already got pulled over go ahead and go home". Thank You! This was my first time being pulled over in Montana and it just happened to happen twice with in 2 minutes.


1 comment:

jennie said...

that is ridiculous, but i'm so glad you only got warnings...luckily the police guys have great communication skills. my only question: was coy sleeping through it all?