Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cleaning Up



So, I was walking around the living room picking things up complaining to Emma about all her stuff that was everywhere, not even thinking that she was listening but still complaining. She gets her toys from her room brings them to the living room and then throws them down and plays with something else like the remote or something other than one of her toys, sometimes she doesn't even make it all the way down the hall before she drops her toys. Well like I said I was complaining and said I was going to take her car and other toys to her room, I heard her coming behind me and saw she was caring her ball or as she calls it "ball-ball". I put her toys away and walked out into the hall when I heard grunting back in her room, so I went back in to see what she was doing. I guess she was listening to me complain because she was trying to put her ball in her toy box, she was trying so hard to get it in all the way but it just didn't fit. I guess I should start paying more attention to what I say and how I say it. She is so adorable and everyday I am impressed by how much she is really aware of whats going on.