Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ultimate Tater Tots

This was tonights dinner, Ultimate Tater Tots. Some of you may remember this delicious treat from a few year ago featured at your local Sonic. Sadly enough they dont offer it anymore, and even if they did the nearest Sonic is 2 hours away. But alas I was still craving them so I made them myself. You start with a pile of tots then add canned chilli, followed by a layer of cheese sauce, next we did sour cream which was good but I think we were supposed to do ranch, we also did cooked onions when they were supposed to be raw ( Coy only likes them cooked ), and finally you top with how ever many jalepenos you can handle. oh so good but oh so unhealthy, you can almost feel your arterys clogging. After a dinner like that we needed to balance it out with something good and healthy so we had fruit salad, it was very Yummy as well. Now, I will do what any self respecting pregnant woman would do
and blame this craving on the fact that I am pregnant, I guess Coys excuse is that he is a man.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Life Cereal is what does it for me. I went through two boxes. That and taquitos from Bob's burgers. Emma is so beautiful and growing up, I'm still sad that I missed you guys here. But alas, we will see each other again. We will both have two kids, so it will be equally hard for both of us!!

Coy said...

Ya only you don't know the luxury of having one baby, so you won't know what your missing. :)