Friday, February 1, 2008

Her new favorite thing














It is official my little baby girl is now a big girl! Well not in size because she is small for age but she is a big girl in every other way. Her new favorite thing to do is walk all around the house wearing one of the purses that Alivia so lovingly gave her (I think Alivia has more purses then I do). The other night when we were at the Lusko's when Emma first showed an interest in big girl toys. She walked into the dining room wearing one of Alivia's purses and she had a bracelet on, now I was surprised to see her with the purse but she has seen all of us girls, including Alivia walk around with them but I never wear bracelets so I don't know how she figured it out, but she loved it and looked so adorable. I raided my jewelry box and gave her some of my old bracelets so now she can walk around with all the necessary accessories. She even needs chapstick every time I do, what a girl.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cutie!

Tori said...

She is gonna be a Diva! Those glasses, the purse, bracelets, chapstick! Eeee I don't know how she can get any cuter!