Friday, March 28, 2008

The Belly

So I have been getting requests from people that want to see my belly, which sounds weird. The only time its ok to request that is when your pregnant, not only that but they like to say "wow your getting big" ( which is almost never ok to say) or they touch and talk to your belly. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining because if you are one of my (girl) friends and you want to feel the baby kick and you want to talk to her and say hi that is ok, I like that you already love my little girl and you want her to hear you. Its the random people you don't know that pretend like their hands are made of metal and my belly is a huge magnet, which I guess I shouldn't really be complaining because no one has done that up here....yet. But with Emma it seemed to happen so much, maybe its because I'm not that big yet. Anyways here is my belly I am almost 5 1/2 months she moves all the time and I have been feeling good just tired. I apologize for never updating our "baby #2" page or any part of our website for that matter, we can't all be Kevin Miller :) really I don't know how you do it. So you will have to settle for this blog.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Yes! I'm officially awesome!

Brooke said...

You look beautiful - and if i was there i would be talking to her all the time :)