Monday, March 24, 2008

Flower Shop in my Kitchen

Once again I have benefited from having Frankie around. Things have been crazy not having Levi and Jennie around, because Jennie has been at home for a week taking care Levi and the girls, she wasn't around to take care of stage decorations for Easter, and of course none of us thought about it. That is until I talked with her yesterday, so tonight, limited on where I could go I picked some flowers up at the grocery store. I was going to buy just the regular Easter lilies but didn't like any of them. Just them it hit me Frankie used to be a florist, so I bought some loose flowers and put him to work. He probably spent about 45 minutes trying to get them just perfect, and he did a great job.

1 comment:

jennie said...

for it being so last minute, you did a great job - and so did frankie...