Thursday, January 24, 2008

The many faces of Emma Trammel

Some models train for years trying to discover their face that model face that identifys them ( if you have seen Zoolander You know what I'm talking about ). Then there are those who are born with it, now I'm not saying Emma is going to be a model but she was definitely born with it. On her own with out any instruction Emma has come up with several model faces. The first was "scrunch face" this one was very cute she would just scrunch her entire face, now this one she will no longer do she said it was to over done and she now refuses to do it. The second was "kissy face"(shown to the far right bottom and middle) this one is my favorite, and still in play. Last night she randomly came up with "crazy face" already mentioned above, I can't wait to see what she will come up with next.

4 comments:

Tori said...

I miss kissy face!

jennie said...

oh man, i love this girl

izzi said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
look at all those teeth!!

Brooke said...

That little girl just makes life a little brighter. I miss all of you! How is baby #2 coming?
Love ya :)