Saturday, January 5, 2008

We have been at the Strand (the new church building) everyday this week all day today is our last day of work and tomorrow is our first service. All the work and not enough food and water caught up to me, I guess you can only push your self so far when your pregnant. So I decided to take a break and have a snack before I passed out. The above picture show the decadent snacks that I enjoyed. Toasty crackers with peanut butter, gold fish the baked snack cracker, choco creams chocolate cookies with rich creamy filling, fruit snacks, and and small apple not shown. yes all the nutrition a fetus could need.

3 comments:

Tori said...

I'm so sad I can't be there with you through the pregnancy!

alaina said...

sara, i can't believe how strong you have been this past week, with so much to do, while at the same time growing a new little trammel inside of you.

jennie said...

hilarious - and i agree with alaina, you've been an awesome team player in all this craziness- you seriously should get a medal, eric should have a few left.... :)