Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Mommy's little helper

It is amazing how much this past month Emma has been changing from a baby into a little girl. She walks really well now, and almost runs when she is trying to get away from you. Sometimes she will copy words you say, she is starting to use the word no more because we say it to her a lot. My new favorite thing that she says is thank you only it sounds like "tay to". Yesterday while I was unloading the dishes she decided to help. First she handed me every piece of silverware one at a time and said thank you each time she handed me one. She must have made the connection that when she hands me something I always say thank you so she figured she should say it too, and we did for every piece of silverware and every cup until the whole bottom rack was empty. It took twice as long but I enjoyed every minute of it, I would do the dishes like that every time if she wanted too.

No comments: