Friday, January 11, 2008

The Joys of Owning a Melzer

Ok for those of you who dont know, Eric lives in our back yard in a studio apt. He moved up from california with Levi and Jennie. He occasionally peers through our back door knocks and waits for us to motion him in. Usually he comes over for dinner or to do laundry.Today i noticed him on our back porch taking pictures, I thought he was taking pictures of our Christmas tree that we threw back there and haven't gotten rid of. But with further investigation I discovered Eric had set up this fake dove from his Christmas tree on a white snow covered pillar. I know he does lots of weird photo shoots, like with his lunch peanut butter and jelly and even his kitchen sink. But I had never witnessed any of them first hand, until today, I guess that is just one of the joys of owning a Melzer. I'm sure he even blogged about it.

No comments: